Tue, Jan 14|
DoubleTree Manchester Downtown
Switch EDU: January 14 & 15, 2020
Learning both the Theory and Practice of Jobs-to-Be-Done @ SNHU
Time & Location
Jan 14, 2020, 8:30 AM EST – Jan 15, 2020, 3:00 PM EST
DoubleTree Manchester Downtown, 700 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101, USA
About the Event
Hosted By Paul LeBlanc, President of SNHU, and Directed by Michael Horn and Bob Moesta, this event is intended for Higher Ed management to learn and apply the Jobs-to-be-Done theory and Practce.
- Learn the JTBD Theory and Frameworks
- Hear first hand it in action at SNHU from Paul LeBlanc
- Learn the Process and Practice of JTBD
- Conduct Practice interviews and get feedback.
- Learn analysis methods and Insight formation.
- Review the Choosing College Book with Michael Horn and Bob Moesta
- Tour of the infomous SNHU Mill - where it all happens.